Peace but nothing else!

I am physically drained
From all that consume me.
I can't hide or even deny it.
My mind is plagued and I have doubts.
I don't quite know how to figure,
Or how to effectively change my situation.
I am worn out from consulting God,
But not getting any results.
People not listening, still some are whispering.
No one wants any thing to do with my messy circumstance.
One would think they haven't seen
or every heard of troubles.
I need to change my location.
To rest, or walk away from what's plaguing me.
The keeper of the sheep has no regrets.
That is what the church believes.
He never apologizes for anything.
Is never wrong in his choosing.
Must means all is perfectly alright
Or that I simply don't comprehend.
What he intends.
He’s the healer and solver of troubles
would give me peace if nothing else.
Seriously! No apology for all the hurt
and I should live on hiding the dirt!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric