To forget!

Baby I broke free!
I've got a brand new outlook,
I hope it will revive me,
After the beating life gave me,
My poetry and lyrics helped me.
At times, they relayed my sorrow.
While I longed for a happy tomorrow.
I recalled what I enjoyed before I wrote them,
Taking long walks, Chit chatting over a picnic,
But I found myself only writing lyrics.
They brought relief to me.
I wished for someone to compose the music.
Then, I could lose myself in my song.
And forget the reasons I wrote them.
I longed to record my lyrics,
Thought it would be the perfect fix.
As broken heart as I was.
And everyone's unwillingness to believe.
The more I wanted to them to succeed,
To lose myself in their sound.

Buy my book of poems by selecting this link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric