Songs of Freedom

Redemption songs are songs that liberate a person and breaking free is the best reward a person can give themselves after being in contact with someone who does not know how to love. These Lyrics are of freedom.


I’ve let go and I’m not holding on

Even though I loved you, I’ve moved on.

I’ve got me a hunk of a man.

We’re doing the best that we can.

And not listening to public opinion.

 
I’ve let go and I’m not holding on.

They think they figured it out, but have it all wrong.

And I did that for myself not for you.

Because I wanted to be happy.

 
Our hearts were tied together.

But unstable as the weather.

You thought you could do better.

I hope you’re right ‘cause our love is gone.

 
And I’m not pining over you.

Or sitting around sporting the blues.

‘N you can have anyone you choose.

And I don’t even need an apology.

select this link to get the complete story
 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric