Simply Unaware!

Wish I knew my own story. I would have written it!
Not until I was consumed, was I aware of it.
As sketchy as it was I would have truthfully protrayed it,
Given explicit details, especially of all the painful things.
Although, in so doing I would have changed many views.
Whom I am has changed, all I wanted to be, did and expressed.
My concerns, things that devastated others, deeply affected me.
For the sake of all who placed hope and trusted us
I stopped believing, caring and have given up.
Thought we were above all this, but that is not so!
I realize we are, in fact, the original trend setters.
Even now, I wish I was not involved in this, for the sake of many.
I wonder why would any chose to offend, hurt the innocent,
Others with similiar features, struggles similiar to mine.
Why were these things not considered, simply uncared for?
With that, I hold back, I grieve. Besides who would believe this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric