I Refrain!

I recognized your differences
Your desire, wishes,
The choices you’ve made.
I sympathize with your sorrow.
I saw you, but did not want to believe
What I did not understand.
I’ve no plans to make haste
To stand beside you.
Although, I now comprehend your struggle.
I do not want to aid you.
Find those that loved you, or are apart of you.
Thought I was, but I realized that was not so.
Why would I inflict another without proof?
It is simply better for me to turn away.
I am not interested in this so, please, move on.
Perhaps you’ll find another to lend a hand.
I sincerely do not want to be involved.
Whatever your fight is, I wish you well.
I hope that you over come, in spite of everything.
I'm refraining, not wanting to be apart of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric