Don't call me, I'll call you!

Don't call me, if I don't call you first.
Of everyone I knew, you treated me the worst.
I'm disappointed in the way you behaved.
'N because you used me like a slave.

I keep thinking some mistakes can't be undone.
Your actions and my truth matters to no one.
But if you're love, I'd rather die alone.
Your heart of flesh is as hard as stones.

Your instincts are to protect your self.
All that you choose to do speaks for itself.
Both you and your actions are poisonous.
And your words were quite venomous.

It's rather sad that you have no shame.
You acted as though life and love's merely a game.
My biggest regret is that I called you friend.
I promised to not do that again.

Live every moment doing what you love.
Poetry is my passion and self expression
is my medicine.

Buy my book of poetry here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric