Rhythm and Blues



How could I stay with you?
You act as if I shouldn’t speak.
No woman’s that helpless.
But you’re a control freak.


Love has many rhythms.
It may not always be sultry and smooth.
But your rhythm’s centers around you.
And a secure woman has her own tune.
Few would spend their life with a selfish fool.


You don’t know good living.
But almost every woman does.
Though they maybe forgiving.
‘Til they turn against you.



 Don’t push me pass my limits.
Then blame me for what you do.
That’s so messed up.
And makes it hard to love you.

 
 Rhythm and Blues is just one of the many poems and lyrics in my collection " The Cry of our Children"
After all we all children of God.


Buy my ebook of poetry and lyrics here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric