I Needed You/ Everyone should know how to go about loving.


I needed you, just not every other night.
I loved you the moment we locked eyes.
But for me a part-time lover just wasn’t right.
That was why I choose another to partner with in life.

I wished you stood with me when times got hard.
Many days my face was drenched with tears.
I had to get pass that on my own.
My hopes got shaken by my fears.


I know you can only start from where we are.
But your indifference was like a hammer.
It shattered whatever we had.

It’s finished, indifference not love is now our banner.

(Relationships have its challenges but no one should ever stick with negative energy.) Love uplifts and if it causes you to lose your best self,  then that love is not for you but someone else.

Listen to a songs by Ruth
I wish love wasn't like Rocks ,
But a little more like clay
I wish it were more flexible
And not rough in any way.
I wish love was always great
And that it was good every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric