Driven by Sight!

Who placed those babes upon me?
Why did their lives generate within me?
If they were not of me,
Why did I decide to give birth to them?
I saw the doctor holding a newborn baby.
Must not have been my child.
For, I do not know who handed mine to me.
Day and night it plague my mind.
For I need to make an important decision.
Whether to keep the possibility of reproducing.
Or put an end to it for the benefit of my health.
But now, I cannot seem to shut my children out.
Had I not seen them perhaps so, but I did.
My sight makes it virtually impossible for me
To put my welbeing ahead of them.
Yet, their embryos are not yet implanted.
With every passing day the possibility diminishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric