Mile Stone!

My significant mile stone
I anticipate it, yet my face's drenched
lathered with tears and sorrow.

My promise of a joyous tomorrow.
trampled on by mountainous burdens.

I long to be at home, to get a weft of peace.
Not to for my feet to be planted
In the City where my distress lives.

For the hater of me to be removed.
I'm imprisoned from believing
Trusting, the one I chose to call on.

My greatest accomplishment is knowing
My knowledge has awaken me.

Ignorance and lack of support
defeated but will not destroy me.

I'm going to where I was loved
I'll be cradles and held again,
my fragmented heart will be pieced together.


My sprit and broken promises and wishes
will be revived, wish I didn't have to walk alone,
was insulated from all my afflictions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric