Every Morning is another chance

Every morn is another chance.
To start a new, try again, appreciate new life,
add beauty to your moment,
not what's behind, but awaits,
Do what our heart tells us to.
Another morn's a chance to love,
let go of, Embrace, do better,
improve on, help someone.
Every morning is new,
a blessing as long as there's life.
Every morn we can start anew.
Revive our spirit, relationship, forgive,
persevere until we've reached our climax.




Get a copy of Ruth Garnes e-book here

Comments

  1. Found you on BingBing. So glad I did. Love the sentiments of motherhood. I adore my 2 girls and only wish I could slow down time. They grow so quickly. I write too, novels. I hope to inspire others as you have inspired me today. Nicci Mayne
    https://www.facebook.com/NicciMayne.givelifeago?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric