Bye, Bye to you

I found my prince
and he isn't you.
Though I adored you.
You didn't understand or have clue.
That's why I'm saying bye, bye to you.

I don't want to wait for what you'll do next.
Still breaking up isn't easy.
For me it is necessary.
I don't need to be embracing pain.
My spirit was broken by your hands.

Envisioned life with you,
But not the difficulties you put me through.
For better or worse,  I meant that too.
But I also wanted love and compassion.
But indifference was more prominent.
That's why I'm saying bye, bye to you.

Buy my book of poems here




Comments

  1. I are awesome writer and you write from what you heart tells you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I you are awesome writer and you write from what your heart tells you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric