It's all Good!


It’s all Good, I’m learning!

Nothing, not even love

Is perfectly good.

But when one does for his own benefit.

Not for the greater good.

Then that's not love

But a demonstrate of hate.

But hey, it doesn't matter,
'cause it's never too late.
But no-one needs to be loved by a snake
I chalked my choice up to youthful mistake.


If he were a parent, I'd say he was unfit.
And not the sort of person any should stick with.

I believed he was a good person.
But good people aren't selfish.
As if he didn't know better his actions worsen.
That's when I saw him as a horrible person.

It's all good, I needed to know.
I wouldn't be with anyone just to put on a show.
True love don't shrink but usually grows.
It's all good, sometimes that's how life goes.

Buy my book of poems here

It's about falling down and standing up.
Becoming better than you were.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric