Winning doesn't come easy

But you can win
Doing what you love.
I should know
And why I insist on writing,
Nothing other than poetry.

publishers don't get my style.
But I'm not going to give up.
Victory is in getting up,
Not giving up, even if I'm being overlooked.

I believe in me.
My poetry and lyrics
express my emotions,
Convey other people's story.

Like rappers do,
I impart my opinion
But one has to read
In between the lines.

I can't sing nor rap.
But my stories are easily understood.
At times I address social issues,
speak of love, strength in women.
But to enable all God's children.

I write about the hearts of all people.
While my book is not the bible.
It may assist some people with tough issues.




Buy a copy of my book for $2.99 from amazon.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric