Desire Pleasantness!

Come sit on the dock by the sea with me.
We can let out feet dangle,
As the swell of the ocean waves
Splashes high enough that it soaks,
Not just our feet, but both of us completely.

Please allow me to rest my head on your chest.
I long for all my sorrow, to be stripped from my broken heart;
Also for the ease and compassion of a pleasant, kind person.
Thought I met one like that, but I was quite mistaken.
Hope I never to make such an error again, it was far too costly.

I love the warmth of the sunlight as much as a welcoming spirit.
Wish I knew one that exude both and to get to know him.
As the willow trees hang and dangle low, so does my soul.
My desire is to meet a caring person, in order to be uplifted.
Currently that is my only goal and to wait for what comes after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric