The Evil one won!

I lost my life
To an apparent liar.
A cheater stole all
That was mine.
Not because of her
But what he did.
She can keep it
Not only for now
But for all eternity.
I wish to remember
But not to have regrets
For all this resulted
In a difficulty life for me.
Hurtful, and humiliating events scared; sucked joy,
The actions of the one that was to love and protect me.
I ask myself several times how could I return.
Would I have lost my mind, memory of the devastation?
I listen weekly to all these fool as they extol him.
Their example, if only they knew, I pity and resent them, as well.
It was all him, he used his spirt to bring about all of this.
How could I claim that it was me, he loved?
That would be rather stupid of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric