I keep thinking of You.


A few times I wanted to say,
I didn't want you to go away.
Just hold me, love me today.
I keep thinking and dreaming of you.

I recall the day that we met.
Your face I could never forget.
I was sure you hadn't seen me.
But must have heard my foot steps.

I was running towards you.
But then I never truly knew.
The one loved, I never out grew.
Still I keep thinking and dreaming of you.

I read a magazine review.
In all the pictures I saw you.
And I missed you even more.
But I'm sure you didn't know.

I was running towards you.
But then I never truly knew.
The one loved I never out grew.
Still I keep thinking and dreaming of you


.


"The Cry of our Children."
Poems by Ruth Garnes
 Buy it by selecting the link below.


The Cry of Our Children: Poems by Ruth Garnes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric