Tweet from God


If you got a tweet from God what would you want it to say?
Come as you are; don't let anything stand in your way?
It doesn’t matter what you wear or what's your address,
He's proud of you and loves you regardless?

If I got a tweet from God, I'd ask for forgiveness.
I'd want God to accept me as I am.
I wouldn't want to be turn away for being honest.
I'd want to know that He's proud of how I lived.

For him to see I'm no longer held captive.
I'd want him to not be ashamed of me.
But happy that I'm free and helped others to be.
I’d want him to understand I'm no longer chaotic.

If I got a tweet from God, I'd be ecstatic.
I would tell the world all about it.
We are all beautifully created and blessed.
'N I thank him for taking time to tweet to me.



for more inspirational poetry buy my book by selecting this link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric