Man of my Dreams



 I didn’t want a man I could tame.

But one who’d support my aim.

The one I loved doesn't show care.

Believed my job was to support his career.

 

He'd play the cat and mouse game.

But claims he loved me the same.

Yet I spent stressful days alone.

Because he'd always disappear.

 

I was a lovely woman to look at.

At first he told other men that.

Things changed after we had children.

He broke my heart by the way he behaved.

 

He was not charming like he was before.

And my prince became a Lion that roared.

We’re not adventurous as we were.

Still I craved romance, and the man I adored.


buy my ebook of poems by selecting this link
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric