Woman encircled by the Sun.


Woman is that truly you,

in pained to be delivered?

Your glow is evident, the sun encircles you.

Though you stood in a cave,

Where Hindu priest burnt incense and prays,

the sun rays encircled to protect.

Didn't surround before you entered.
 
John saw, many don't understand

who you were and your timing.

What caused you to appear as you do?

Has there been improvement?

Did we embrace you,

treat you the same or better than Jesus?

Why did the bible mentioned you?

Son, because of my complexion I was
 
mistreated, not taken seriously.

I am here for judgment, to understand,

was not to condemn but for justification.

I recognized your struggles.

Take comfort in that, I’ve learned,

remain sadden, alone and abandoned,

unrecognized, not by him who sent me, still I am.
 
You are my child, I wrote life lessons,
 
instruction for you in my book of poetry.
 
The Cry of our children. God's children!

Am here and will come again, Jerusalem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric