Loved and Forgave!

I went searching for love. When I thought I had it I was extremely excited,
But became gravely disappointed.
It turned into all I was afraid of.
It appeared to be incapable of.
Returning or showing any affection for me.
It did not seem to exist among the men,
I wanted to love me or was attracted to.
It was my own affection
Deflecting on those horrible beings,
That first caused joy to arise with me.
Then from awareness I became guarded.
Even the precise one I was in search of.
Believed was apart of me was not.
How could I have been so wrong?
Why did I not listen except I felt,
They appeared to have welcomed me,
As though, they were also interested,
Not only in me but also my wellbeing.
Then in sickness, the truth became evident.
Sadly, I found that none of it was true.
It devastated me, and crushed my spirit.
I had allowed those demons to deceive me.
Wondered why things had to go that far,
Before I learned I believed untruth.
Never again will I trust those devils.
They were all the same, but I forgave one.
Perhaps because it was only he that I loved.
Now, I sincerely must move on.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric