Only the Basics!

Who wants to survive,
While others live abundantly?
Who wants to be special,
And weird at the same time?

I wanted my life to be normal,
Not peculiar, rare or different.
To be able to stand out for accomplishments,
Not known for my challenges or for being dissimilar.

I want for it to be said that I was normal too.
I was loved by God, in the same manner as you.
Or any other Hebrew person, and recognized
Without having to state what I was to anyone.

Yet my utmost desire was to have life’s basics:
Such as, being loved, having a stable home.
Love ones, I could have depended on.
Yet in my despair most difficult moments
I was left alone to face cancer surgery.
There is not any explanation you can now
Give to me, and I would be a fool to accept one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric