Imagination!

Why anyone would want to marry me,
Save my own husband, but not even he,
For he choose to be with another woman.
She bears his title and is seen as wife to him
As his bride and I am his queen.
That has caused me to feel forsaken.
Identify with every uncared for forgotten child.
This may sound confusing and crazy
Because this, he has denied but has precisely
Claimed that I imagined it, and it is my imagination.
No concern given as to the impact his word bore,
But goes on living, as though, he did not inflict me.
All this after he delivered his venomous message

Then after I've had some success will come as if, he has always loved.
And this was all apart of God's plan to judge men.
Them, he’ll save, while me, he already caused to live in hell.
I can’t imagine, why I would allow him to humiliate me until the end.
Then again, that is all he ever did. Love and care was all I ever wanted.
By my experience of him, and them, that, they are all incapable of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric