Poetry of History!

He loves me, he loves me not.
I do not need rose petals
To prove his love or lack.
I got his written intentions.
It says to me, that he does not.
A million lying lips in songs of him.
Preachers claims, it is all the same.
My heartaches and my eyes are red.
Yet, I keep his action, the things he did a secret.
Locked in the fortress that is within me.
It does not matter what is being said.
I am stuck, and as frail as thread.
At any moment, I feel as if I will snap.
But hardly would that deliver me.
Instead it would punish my off spring.
The ones which depends on me,
To protect and provide for them
A loving stable environment, but look!
It is as if history is being repeated.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric