Talking to the Wrong Person!

I’ve been talking to the wrong person
And although that was true.
I chose to continue to share my fears and beliefs.
Because I still loved in the face of unbelief.

I’ve been talking to the wrong person
While deep down in my soul, I knew it.
But I kept hoping, for I wanted him to be
The right person, and chose to stand with me.

I’ve been talking to the wrong person.
Sharing all my secret and griefs.
Even after, I could see, He was not the one
Who loved and cared for me, I kept talking to him.

For as my heartached, I thought that some how,
He'd listen and try to help me out, but not now.
I've been talking to the wrong person.
I have no doubt, I blew it, but kept talking
And talking, I knew it and did it any how.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric