It's within me!

It is all within me,
Inside every little girl on this planet.
The fairy tale love affair.
I hold my breath afraid if I exhale,
I would let go of my dream, with that I keep it in.

I do not want to lose the love; I wish I had with you.
All I wanted to know was the comfort
That should have come from being with you.
Not any other tale, I’m afraid to exhale.

I want to freely breathe.
For life to be much easier each day.
To get to expression my passion.
And not be afraid to exhale.
I want to hold you, be with you for always.

Right now, that is only my longings.
As, I lie in bed at night not knowing if we are alright.
Wish I knew the precise moment
When my fairy tale love would no longer be a dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric