The difficulty with nobleness!

It is not easy being or comprehending me.
The level of difficulty doubles upon realizing my gallant nature.
Often, does not benefit but has repeatedly only hurt me.
So were my acts noble or were they all error.
After all, I'll receive no reward, only trouble and suffering.
Is there anyone who has benefited from such actions?
I feel like a fool, at times, for doing what’s just.
Knowing that my action only place me under attack.
It would have been easier to have quietly faded into the night
Instead, I had to stand up and fight for someone else.
I am simply tired of wrong prevailing and being taken advantage of.
So I will struggle with my bruised ego and have no peace after acting justly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric