There is no care where it is not expressed.

You can say you care for me,
Often say a prayer for me
But if you are not there
When I need for you to be,
Then, why would I believe it?

Once upon a time I was convinced of it.
Believed your friendliness proved it.
Now it seems that was not true for your love,
Did not carry, wiped my tear stained cheeks.
But simply walked way when I needed it.

As I once extended my hands to you
From my point of view, I was refused
Even though, I knew you never knew.
What I was explaining or trying to do.
I still felt sure you would have taken it.

I’m realizing it was not you,
But all I felt and wanted of you.
I still desire to see love in one person
To know that it still exists.
In one true hero, in this day and age.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric