Be Strong and Hold on.

If in believing others, you are deceived.
Don't let them label you an Eve.
When they fail to see their wrong.
Just walk away and be strong.

Fools will always let you down.
But truth will one day win out.
Even when it is hidden,
Stand up and be strong, move on.

When the one that is supposed to love you,
Turned away and leave, instead of giving in,
Look up and say, I have reason to fight and win.
I just need to be strong and move on.

Letting go may be hard to do.
Holding on a lot easier, for a few.
when your heart is breaking in two.
You can get through, you have to.
Just hold on , stay strong, and move on.


Get a copy of my e-book by selecting this link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric