A Question Of Love!

As unique Individuals, we all have our own way by which we express and receive love. We demonstrate love differently, and interpret various acts as indicative of love. This is usually determined by our culture, up bringing and beliefs. One can pursue the object of their passion and never convey that message of love. If our actions are not received as loving, how would the other know, or realize that they are truly loved by another? Yet because, as human, we are flawed, the way we love is not perfect, but precise affection dispels myth or cast out fear.

If I told you that, I loved you,
Then deliberately put all before you.
Why would you continue blindly to trust me?
Would my words not be insincere?
Would may actions not disappoint
And discourage just about anyone?
Would it not be mere madness, or foolishness
If you kept hoping and holding on?


If I was rude and spoke disrespectfully to you,
How could any fault you, if you chose to ignore me,
All I then had to say, after and walked away?
If I gave myself to others, disregarded
And only took from you,
Then would it not be within your right to leave me,
Or not remain constant and faithful to me?

Why would anyone place importance
On an insolent uncaring person?
Is the standard not helpful,
Reliable and always dependable?
Is it not nonjudgmental,
Accepting, loves unconditionally,
Gives itself wholly without any contingencies?
Is that not what is most valuable,
And sincere love and respect?

I understand that giving is not required in care
But that loving is essentially inexhaustible and kind.
It is determined does not require its own way.
Is not conceited, and that it is true. So tell me,
Would it actually be love if I were not there in any way for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric