Thinking About You.

In the last few days, I think of you always.
I feel in some ways as impossible as it is to hold;
That your spirit is a constant companion, like no other.
It sticks closer to me than any of my sisters or brothers.

Yet you are not physically present, we are worlds apart.
Equivalent to a phantom friend, or an imaginary tale;
The impression left within my chest is difficult to impart.
That, the one who is now afar, occupies my heart and thoughts.

I honestly do not care only to be expressing ideas from my head.
Wanting not only for you to be visible, but attached to me instead.
In order, that I can be strengthen, to rise above discouragement.
Knowing that with my beloved, I can have a favorable end.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric