A Travesty!


Leave I, you to suffer?
Who and what inflicted you?
Was it not what you chose?
My actions chase you into the arm of those!

Rules and instructions laid by you.
Marry not a man, who wed another.
Take not on, what belongs to another.
It was your laws that convinced me to take him!

The things you showered your mind with.
Those held you captive, became your torturer.
Convinced you that by those things, you suffered.
Felt you the pain as were the conditioning of your mind.

The agony of hiding my uniqueness.
Living among the clueless, the way they respond
The ignorance of my task versus my true husband.
Then having to stick with it for their sake,
When I was in anguish from being separated from my partner.

Yet, say you to me, it’s my mind.
Are you, or were you ever mine?
The things, you say, the way you speak.
It was those things that pierced me a lot more than any of these.
Made it appears as though truth lies in their beliefs.
That the reality of our existence is all a fallacy.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric