Days seen like a new flower!

Every new day is like the opening of a new flower.
A chance to reshape, emerge as a new beauty.
To embrace all that was placed to sculpt me, into me.
From the laughing innocent child I once was.
To the adult who sorrow transformed.

All was to give new sight
Even, the sky, sunshine differently.
Mountains that stood before me.
No longer appears as obstacles.
But more like training ground,
Placed to enhancing the beauty
That, at times, is trapped deep with me.

To reveal a unique side of me,
Where the tears that flows
Are for joy not to defeat.
As I view the world differently.
I anticipate ever new glorious day.
See a budding flower in a whole new way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric