Came Here For You!

I came here for you.
I will do what I have to,
Patch up shattered dreams.
If it means that I would be
The one standing next to you.

No more building up defenses.
No more selfish indulgences.
Simply doing what I need to.
For I know if I mend your dreams.
That mine would also come through.

Should have told you.
I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat.
That my heart beats and aches for you.
It’s true; I wanted to spend my life.
Give all my days and time to you.

Now that my days are almost over.
I realized I wasted it with my lies.
Denying what was true, like a fool.
I didn’t even know that I hurt you.
But now I know life would have been
A lot better holding and loving you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric