Push and Pull Relationship!

Caught in a push and pull relationship
I feel it was going to break me.
At first it walked away from me.
Then made me happy, as though it cared for me.
A second time it left me, greatly hurting me.

Here we go again.
Wishing this would end.
Be my lover or a true friend
But stop hurting me over and over again.

I know I was the one that needed you.
Prayed on bended knees for you.
But I was not what you wanted.
For as beautiful as I was, I was not enough.
Making this rough and tough for me.

So here we go again.
Wishing this would end.
Be my lover or a true friend
But stop hurting me, over and over again.

A push and pull lover never stay
But breaks your heart in every way
There is nothing one can do or say
Other than staying away from that
Kind of inconsistent loving.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric