Not Giving Up

Feels like I’ve been rough housing.
Been though a knock down crisis.
But I am not giving up, no way!
Life just needs to turn around.
I plan on changing it in some way.

I am not giving up.
Simply express it.
I’ll do, not just for you,
But so others can also say,
Hold on, don't give up
Change is on the way.

In life we build and fight.
In many different ways.
Hold on, a miracle will be here one day.
Does not matter what they say.
Diagnosis, do not be afraid to say.
Just keep looking to another day.

Even if it is only your smiling face.
Please never let that fade away.
Place you fight and strength on display
If not with your body, then with your spirit.
That can live on in many different ways.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric