Better Day!

Things are beginning to change. I supposed things takes time, but I was not willing to wait. I wanted instant results and freedom from being so overwhelmed from the unfair way I was treated. I did not appreciate being the poster child for being dumped on either. It was difficult, but someone had to be. Yet, the creativity and beautiful poems and songs came out of all this. That would not have happened if all involved had followed procedure and did the right things.

The grief that came about from my daughter’s struggled taught me about myself. It unveiled a new family for me and accomplishments that I would not have other wise had.

I projected my disappointment of all those who had disappointed me in the past unto those that are now helping me. Finally, I can now see the result of the work of the man I hired as it is now starting to take shape.

It was much easier for me to express what I was agonizing about, but I lot harder for me now to give details as to why I am now pleased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric