Wanted you to Know!

My lover, my darling,
Where did you go?
I was the one lost
Hidden in the shadow.
This you needed to know.

My love, my darling, was real!
It was certainly not you.
But my love that was concealed.
Yet, my passion I can still feel.

I do not expect you be a fool for love.
For I neglected to show you my love.
Yet my darling, I did love.
I simply buried it some how.
But I know it exists.
Because I can still feel it.

Every time I see your face.
I know it is a disgrace
For not even you can see,
Or feel the passion within me.
But it exists because I can feel it.
I had to admit, I could no longer deny it.

My love, my darling
Is still a blazing.
For like a fire it's consuming.
Know this, that it is you.
That my heart belongs to.
My love, I love you.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric