Do not Leave! (Back where I started!)

I am back where I started from.

Still waving and smiling at him.
As if this is a new beginning.
But it does not mean a thing to him.

My wave was saying, hi
My smile inviting, not goodbye.
As strange as it may now seem.
It meant I did not intend to leave!

His response offended me.
With that, I ran out on him.
Now I’m doing all the pleading.
Wishing he’d never hurt my feelings.

Cho. Now all I can say is
Please come back to me.
Do what is right by me.
I’ve waited all my life for this.
For my devotion you to not dismiss.

You knew what I was saying.
Saw that my heart was breaking.
But instead of comforting me.
You hurt me, so I left you for him.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric