Touched!

Lady, I was wondering.

Didn’t understand,
What you were saying.
It seems so complicated.
But now that I know
I am considering.

For I’m touched!
Touched by all your efforts.
For I just never knew.
How much I meant to you.
Never again will I turn away.
This is the start of a new day.
I am struck, touched by you.
All you say and everything you do.
As I face each and every day.
I know I am here to stay.
For I see you in a whole new way.

And I am touched!
Touched by all your efforts.
Lady if I only knew.
I would have been there for you.
I would have given you all my time.
But, I never knew, understood
How much I needed or wanted you.
But Lady, I am touched.
Touched by all your efforts.
For now I have no doubts
That it has been you all along.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric