Moving On!

Feel like I walked a million miles in someone else’s shoe.
Feel like after all we've been through, I was the one
Clinging, pining away after what you chose to do.
Feel like after all we shared, you did not care for me.
And I was the one you did not want to keep.

Cho.
Sunny days and teary nights was all the same without you.
Some days felt like lonely nights, when I was thinking of you.
That was my struggle since I had to walk without you.
Sunny days and moonlit night was meaningless with no you.
From now on my heart’s melody will not be because of you.
For my brighter days and starry night will be with someone new.

Not even my love, wish, or my reaching out to you
Changed your choices and the things you chose to do.
How could a lost deserted love be revived again?
As if you did not truly hurt me or caused me pain.

My heart was broken because I chose to love you.
It was as if I was not advancing, thinking about you.
But I am still alive and willing to move on without you.
No longer will I chose to be unhappy without you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric