Duplicated!

You can never be duplicated
I give you my word.
Although, things are complicated.
And many have not heard
You cannot be duplicated.

The unchanging blueprint
A one of a kind you.
Cannot be duplicated
Stays the same as do you.

The ones you chose
The things you do.
May not top the charts
But cannot be duplicated
Same as the beauty inside you.

Though you Battle
Your share of Demons.
It will only help to define
Show that you cannot be
Duplicated neither can the things
You chose to do, can be duplicated
Nor completed without you.

Duplicated, Duplicated
That will never be, any how.
Because duplicated
You can never be, my sweet.
For a duplicated life would not
Be the same as if it were you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric