Picturesque View!

I know I took this photo and I remember taking it, just not the precise moment. I was going through a back up CD of my old files, and I found several of the most stunning photos that I had ever taken. These I thought I had lost, from my computer crashing. I was searching for ones of a truly dear friend of mine that had passed. I was hoping that I might have found those. I did not, but I am grateful for what I did find.


This photo was taken on one of my many trips to New York City. The view is of Harlem. I do not know if I could ever find this precise spot again, but I am certainly happy that I preserved the view. That idiom is parallel to my writings. I record my feelings at the precise times of my struggle. I know my views of my situation may change, in the future. Yet, at the time of my writings my pain and hurt was intensely real. I may never recall these things in the future. Nonetheless, these were my true feelings at the moment they were recorded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric