Extraordinary!

I wish for the quiet, to be unencumbered.
Have security in the here and now.
My breath quickens my heart is overwhelmed.
Craving nothing other than to say,
I have arrived but not at my destination.
There is still a lot that I need to accomplish.
My fretfulness and the unusualness of me,
Of my approach, my yearning, my wants
Far surpasses what I have done so far.
As I toiled alone, I appreciated the solitude.
Yet, I wish for another to share my dreams.
To have the awareness of whom I am, my goals.
As I imparted my desire, I felt the silence as it hit me.
Unlike my dreams, the seclusion still existed.
The atypical is strange makes my objective more challenging.
Even worse is being alone in a world filled with strangers,
Yet, I remain unrecognized, the extraordinary is undetectable.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric