Behavioral Pattern!

The joy that comes from winning
Not the frustration from losing
That I know so well, is my desire,
To experience, that finally satisfaction,
That comes from achieving what many but few have.
Momentarily is not an actuality for me.
My hope lies in a future that is not currently mine
And my discouragement is from one that is.
I cannot consistently hold unto my anticipation.
To date, all has disappointed me and I am yet to win.
The very last thing I want is to hold unto false hope.
If one pattern is to never be there or demonstrate care for me.
That is the truth that I believe, hence my current emotions,
All my opinion and conclusions comes directly from my experience.
Based on this I judge and will judge all including my Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric