It's a Rap!

I am not a rocket scientist but.
I figured out, he had been lying.
I am over it, and he should quit.
If not careful, then I would be
fallen down drunk from his deceit.

I did not put words in his mouth.
I figured it out.
He did not need to be a phony.
But considering on the real story.
I am not a mad woman /span>
I would not walk away from a good person.,br />
I give to charity, but I find them.
Not the other way around.
I was just trying to better my life.
He interjected himself in my life.
I cared at the time but not now.
Because, he did not showed me any love.

I was not avoiding anyone
Simply had a lot going on.
I need to be free of this, I need to have some peace!
Leave and let me be, stop pretending you cared for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric