Love Supports!

Love would have assured and provide safety.
Protected, removed me from uncertainty.
Equipped me, so that I could live and not
Have to make choices simply to survive.
Would have fought for me as opposed
To disheartening, being the cause of my sorrow.
Would not merely wait until it benefitted him.
Would not have placed importance on whether,
I was white, yellow or brown, what I became or am.
Would have pursued, desired more than any other.
And I, more than anyone would have known it, been sure of it.
Instead of feeling unloved, and used, seeing that he provided for him.
Doing only for his own benefit, but never mine.
Choosing others consistently, and discarding me.
Hiding this, so others are not aware of how selfish serving he is.
But presenting himself as a good being and not the narcissist he truly is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric