Speak!

Speak, as only you can.
Speak, for I am listening.
Speak, for only you can deliver as no other.
Speak, for I do not want to stay hidden in the shadows.
For if it were not for words of compassion, my lonely spirit
Would forever always have stayed still, buried inside.
Held captive to the impossibility of unveiling my true identity.

Speak, for silence can sometimes send the wrong message.
But words such as, I love you is always up lifting.
Much better than avoidance and feeling obligated to say,
I am sorry. For passion expressed is more joyous than regret.
And covering up one's bona fide position or one actually self,
Can earnestly be far more difficulty than revealing the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric