My Summation!

Have I not always been obedient?
Have I not done what you wanted of me?
Is this the way you reward your servant?
Should I even call myself that?
For I was never treated as if I were.
But, as though, I were cast down, not wanted.
Is that the reason you and he turned against me?
The reason you made me less than he,
With held all that is good and continuously humiliate me?
In your word you said you would not have done that,
But in my case, you have not kept any of your promises.
You both turned against me, as though, you are my enemy.
Then instead of rewarding, you promised me to him.
To subject me to more humiliation and to him give all that is good.
While allowing these to destroy my work, as you did me.
Is that it, the reason, I was sent here, stripped,
And all that was mine was given to someone else?
Why in the end instead of payment, I will be insulted?
What would be the point of judging him in heaven?
His offenses took place on earth, this is where recompense
Should take place, where my desertion took place.
Where you both refused to extend mercy to me.
As he, never loved me, so now, I have no desire to be with him.
So, what and where does that leave me, but to be homeless?
My precise earthly condition has now become my eternal state of being.
Hence my conclusion, that I was never loved, cared for, protected,
Wanted, or ever will be by either one of you, until I have earthly wealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric