My Declaration!

I am not aware of what He
Will or will not do.
All I know is that,
I have lost all interest.
In reuniting with Him.
If there were love, care,
Concern or even consideration.
As from one person to another,
I would not have felt this way.
But when it comes to me,
He displayed disdain, as though,
He never knew, or valued me.
I am writing it here, if I forget.
The hurt he caused, will be remembered.
For I regret ever crossing path with him,
Wasted my life searching, and seeking after him.
To learn he neglected me for someone else.
And proudly stand, being pleased, about his actions,
His choice and out rightly refuted our connection.
Without the slightest remorse of what happened here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric